Get Beautiful Skin With These Homemade Remedies: Oil Edition!
If you think wedding beauty is all about the endless massage or facial sessions and heavy makeup trials, then you are absolutely wrong. Do you know how a canvas is prepared with precautions and the utmost focus before being painted on? It is exactly how you must treat your skin before all the heavy makeup applications.
You must take good care of your skin and fix a skin care regime that can help you achieve flawless skin. But, how? To help you with that we researched deeply into homemade remedies and found that even the best makeup artist in Delhi suggests the would-be brides to indulge in the experience of essential oils.
The oils that can help you get a beautiful and flawless skin are as follows-
This oil is very good reducing inflammation and has ample amounts of anti ageing agents. Moreover, it can help you attain a glowing skin by removing the uneven tones. And not to forget that this essential oil can be found in innumerous beauty tips.
If you are looking for an oil to provide a good aroma to the skin and get a healthy skin then this could be a good choice!
Tea Tree Oil
The tea tree oil is extracted from the tree and has high medicinal value. This oil is very antiseptic in nature and helps reducing inflammation. You can easily heal the scars with this tree oil easily.
Shea Butter Oil
Shea Butter comes from the shea tree found in Africa. This butter is very rich in fat and is very good for the skin. It is very commonly used in the moisturizers, lotions and etc for this very reason.
As the name suggests, this oil has rosemary extracts in it. This oil helps in reducing inflammation and swelling. Moreover, it also decreases the sebum and controls the bacteria, further, keeping acne away.
Geranium oil is an essential oil, with loads of qualities and uses. Geranium oil can be a very good choice if you want to avoid acne and unclog or the open pores. And if used with coconut oil, this essential oil can be your beauty mantra for a long period of time!
How To Apply The Essential Oil On The Face?
There are two popular ways by which you can apply the essential oil on your face.
The first way is as follows-
Ingredients: Essential Oil, Water
- Wash your face with a good cleanser to remove all the dirt from your face.
- Take 3 spoons of water and then take 1 spoon of an essential oil and liquefy it properly.
- After you are done with this, you should take a piece of cotton and dip it in the solution.
- Then dab the wet cotton on the face for the best result.
- We suggest you to dab it in a circular motion.
Mask It Up
Last but not the least is masking it up, it can be done by following these instructions-
Ingredients: Sheet mask, Essential Oil
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser to remove all the excess oil and impurities from your face.
- Take 6 spoons of water and then take 3 spoons of any type of essential oil.
- After you are done with this, take a dried up sheet mask.
- Soak this sheet mask in the essential oil solution properly.
- Then apply the sheet mask on the face, without any wrinkles.
- Leave this sheet mask on the face for half an hour and sit back.
- Then after thirty minutes remove the face mask and then apply the extra solution on the face.
We hope that this blog can help you get a clear skin with a beautiful glow. But don’t forget to apply these oils on a regular basis for better results!