Important Details on SSC Admit Card
The SSC Admit Card is released by the Staff Selection Committee at their official site. Every year SSC conducts examination for the following posts:
- SSC CGL
- SSC CHSL
- SSC CPO
- SSC JE
- SSC GD
As per the SSC JE Notification 2019, the SSC JE Prelims Examination is expected to be conducted on 30th March 2020. Candidates can download the SSC Admit Card for JE one week prior to the exam date from the official website.
Candidates who are planning to fill the SSC online form for various upcoming SSC exams are advised to visit the official website of SSC regularly for any updates on the exam dates. Also, the candidates appearing for SSC JE 2020 exam should kick start their preparation soon.
Given below are the steps to download the SSC Admit Card. The admit card is a mandatory document for any examination and the candidates failing to bring their respective SSC admit cards will be strictly prohibited to enter into the examination hall.
How to download the SSC Admit Card?
To meet the SSC eligibility criteria, the candidates need to carry their admit card on the day of the examination. Candidates must follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Select the admit card option on the homepage.
- Candidates are then required to select their specific region (e.g. Eastern, Northern region, etc.) while downloading the SSC Admit Card.
- The SSC admit card download link for the different SSC exams will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can sign in with the registered email id and password provided during the ssc online form fill up.
- The SSC Online Admit card appears in a separate window.
- Save and download the SSC admit card for your reference.
Details on SSC Admit Card
The SSC admit card is an essential document and contains all the basic information related to the SSC exams like:
- Exam venue
- Date of examination
- Application / Registration number
- Exam date
- Post applied for
- General Instructions
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry some of the following supporting documents, along with the admit card for verification purposes:
- A recent passport size photo.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.).
- A Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required.
SSC Admit Card must be downloaded at least two days prior to the exam. Candidate’s name and photo must also be the same as that provided in the SSC online form.
They must also check the admit card details properly and ensure that the name of the candidate and date of birth match with the name and DOB as mentioned in the candidate’s ID card.
SSC Online Admit Card- Important Points
- Candidates should download more than one copy of the SSC admit card to avoid the last-minute hustle.
- They should carry all important documents along with the admit card to the Examination Hall.
Candidates should also take care of the preparation for different upcoming SSC exams and should understand the requirements of each of the exams properly. The Staff Service Commission rejects all the improper applications. Therefore, application filling with proper eligibility details should be of utmost importance for the candidates.