Dubai Luxury Hotels To Explore This Year
The United Arab Emirates is the center of the world’s luxury, skyscrapers, luxurious hotels, and astonishing Island resorts. The country had started from a barren desert to become one of the best luxury travel destinations in the world. Abu Dhabi is still a popular growing tourist destination.
What else is Dubai known for?
Dubai is famous for being the home to Burj Khalifa, the famous Dubai Mall, and the breathtaking skyline of Dubai Marina. However, the extraordinary levels of luxury spearheaded by the oil boom in the mid-20th century put Dubai on the map. Dubai produces enough oil to fill up 4.5 Olympic sizes swimming pools daily.
Dubai diversified its economy in the 1970s and built a sturdy tourism industry. After the 1980s, Dubai built luxury hotels that have gained worldwide attention. One of the most premium hotels in Dubai is the Carlton Tower Jumeirah.
What Does The Carlton Tower Jumeirah offer?
- Bed and Breakfast: This includes an overnight stay. Breakfast is served in the restaurant or your room at your convenience—the congratulatory access to online magazines and newspapers.
- Extraordinary Summer City Escape: This includes 10% off on the best available rates. Additional 5% off for Jumeirah one member. It has to be a minimum of 3 nights stay. You can even enjoy high-speed wifi.
- Visa Escape: Visa cardholders can save up to 25%. 20% off on the best available rooms. 25% off on the best available suites. This stay must be paid with an authentic Debit or Credit card.
Some more statistics on Dubai’s Incredible luxury
- The Burj Al Arab – the world’s largest first seven-star hotel, has enough gold to cover the Mona Lisa painting 46,000 times.
- Dubai’s top 4 listed billionaires have a wealth of size of Honduras’ total G.D.P
- Dubai is also building a climate-controlled city that is 2.5 times bigger than Monaco. Including air-conditioned boardwalks.
- Dubai is also building a new scraper named ‘The Tower,’ which is taller than Burj Khalifa and over 3000 feet tall.
Dubai continues to motivate, silence the non-believers, and offer incredible luxury to all the visitors. It will not be wrong to say Dubai has the most endless luxury hotels and finding the best options can be difficult.
Here’s a list of the best ones
- Atlantis, The Palm: Atlantis is one of the most famous resorts in Dubai. Atlantis is built on an artificial island called The Palm.This eight wonder of the world, was created by Architects in order to blend Arabian heritage with the mystical city of Atlantis. The hotel can be seen from most places in Dubai because it towers over the Dubai landscape.
- The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: It’s a famous hotel that overlooks the gorgeous coastline with the awe-inspiring tennis court on top. The hotel’s construction began in 1994, costing around 1 billion USD to finish.
- Al Maha, A luxury collection Desert Resort and Spa: Fifty years ago, Dubai was a desert with no skyscrapers, But if you visit Dubai now, it’s hard to believe. Although, The United Arab Emirates has plenty of 5 star hotels in dubai, which has high-end luxury mixed with traditional gulf culture.
- The Armani Hotel: If you want a sensational view of Burj Khalifa, you have to visit The Armani Hotel because it’s built within Burj Khalifa. World famous designer Giorgio Armani designed this hotel, and it offers mixed cuisine, which includes Indian food, Japanese food, Mediterranean food, and Italian food.
Dubai is the world’s luxury center, and choosing the best hotel can be very tedious. You can enjoy luxury at its best, and it’s the perfect luxurious escape one needs.